All patrons and visitors to the ADRSC (Ardagh District Recreational and Sporting Company Limited by Guarantee) Astro must obey the rules and regulations as set out below. Completion of a booking will be deemed to be acceptance of these rules below and our terms and conditions.
Those found not obeying any of the rules set out below or our terms and conditions will be evicted from the facility and may be prohibited from booking again.
- Underage groups must be accompanied by at least 2 adult mentors at all times.
- The renter is deemed to have complied with all relevant child safety policy and Garda vetting evidence of compliance shall if required be provided to the ADRSC
- All users are expected to behave in an appropriate manner at all times. Any person or group deemed by the management to be acting in an unruly manner will be evicted from the facility and may be prohibited from making future bookings.
- No metal studs allowed on the facility and all boots must be cleaned before use.
- No food, or chewing gum is allowed within the facility and drinks may only be carried in a plastic bottle.
- Smoking and consumption of alcohol on or within the vicinity of the facility is strictly prohibited.
- No spectators are permitted inside the perimeter fence during session and similarly no prams/buggies, bicycle, skates, skateboards etc. or any dogs or animals are allowed.
- Parking is only allowed in the designated car parks as outlined in our Location details. Patrons must use the designated walkways to access the facility. There is strictly no parking in any of the surrounding housing estates.
- No training or warm up sessions are allowed on any of the grass areas or pathways surrounding the facility.
- There are no netting divisions between the designated areas. Renters must keep within the boundaries of their allocated area and respect the space and safety of other users.
- Management reserve the right to forbid the use of any equipment which may cause damage to the facility or put at risk the enjoyment or safety of other patrons. The ADRSC holds the right to inspect the facility in the evident of damage.
- Visitors are not allowed to use any slalom poles or equipment which require supports to be placed into the pitch.
- Access to surrounding premises or land is strictly prohibited, even to collect lost balls etc.
- Last booking is at 9.30pm and all users must vacate the astro pitch strictly by 10.00pm.
- The Renter with any known medical conditions should consult with their medical practitioner before participating in any form of exercise
- Pre-booked astro bookings may not be transferred by the Renter to any other person or group without prior approval from the ADRSC.
- The contact person named in the online application/booking form will be the person with whom all official communication from the ADRSC will take place. If there are any changes in the details of the group organiser/contact person the ADRSC must be informed immediately.
- A minimum of 48 hours notice of a cancellation must be given to the ADRSC. Failure to do this, or failure to show on the given hire time for the booking, will result in the group being charged for the hire of the astro facility.
- All jewellery should be removed before playing in the interests of player safety.
- Incidents and/0r accidents that have taken place on the facility should be supported by written accounts to the ADRSC.
- A scanned copy of insurances documentation should also be provided to the ADRSC.
- Renters to notify the ADRSC immediately with written confirmation, when they have notified their own insurers of any accidents or incidents.